Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

I don't even know what to say, this is so bad it's great! xD

I can't stop watching it for years!

Rampaging Boss Rampaging Boss

@skull5006

yea, I Ac Tually think that would be pre tty awe some too, as long as he/she didn't use those wea pons on her emp loy ees.

go easy on your space key dude, hahaha

&amp;lt;unfinished.swfs&amp;gt; <unfinished.swfs>

Very nice

unfinished or not, on each and everyone of those "sketches"? one could see you have a lot of flash talent, and LOL at the alternate ending on the mario one.

Also about CAVE STORY

_________________________
-------------------------------------
-SPOILERS!!!-------------------------
---------------
_________________________

I think what you mean on that part was when curly gave you her breathing thing so you wont drown, and yea, that did take somewhat of a toll on me as well, however, and I dont know if you know this but, YOU CAN save curly!

***** HOW TO DO IT SPOILERS (for those who dont know) ******

there is a tow rope or something like that on the bottom left (or right) of that room, I dont remember if you need to get it before, after or during the fight, but you get it and then go to curly and press DOWN, you will take her with you, however *spoiler?* you will only see her again a bit far off into the game

*** ALL SPOILER END***
____________

But great compilation and you are a great artist, congrats ;)

JonBro responds:

Yep, that's the part. Of course, it wouldn't have been nearly as emotional if I'd done the 'alternate ending', which I didn't know about the first time I played the game. It's an indescribable moment.

Thanks for the review!

Sonic &amp;amp; Shadow vs Pokemon Sonic & Shadow vs Pokemon

Haha dont even know where to start

I just didn't like that yellow and magenta stripes on the middle of the screen... but that's because my monitor is f***ed up...
Anyways, loved the fact that you actually dont really have a choice for an ending, since you have to them all in a sequence, also I laughed a lot when megaman crashed xD

And also liked the extra exaggeration with the super sonic, flames, blasts and then sonic booms... nice x)

Short-Factor responds:

yes well i'm an overachiever.

Omega's Facts Omega's Facts

haha

Great short actually, specially loved luigy, keep at it ;P

Short-Factor responds:

Maryo and Luigy

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

lol

@Frrolff it's not an alien, it's a toad, a battletoad.

Lol at the hidro-pumb, nice compilation

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

Like nomnomfingers said

since he is a superhero and all he should make a steriotypical ressurection haha

could be a nice series, and I like your style of drawing, and humor... dont know what more to say

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

WTF!!!!

666 REVIEWS!!!! D:

well 667 with this one -.-

aw well, lolworthy flash 8DD

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Barrel.

THAT BARREL THING IS SO F'IN TRUE!!!! got through the whole game dozens of times and always got stuck on that part (with sonic at least).

also magma cave's music is awesome :D

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

I uh...

and.... uh... WHAT THE F***?!??!?!?!?!?!??!

why is he still alive btw? -.-